Monday, November 7, 2011

Smile!

SadieBlog13

I love rich warm fall colors! Normally this blog is all about being colorful and youthful and avoiding looks that make my avatar look like a tiny teen, but I just couldn't resist wrappin' up in something cozy today. The teethies made me smile in RL when I put them on. The tattoo layer looks like genuine baby teeth with the front two missing and it's called snagglepuss by the kid company (Emery Dash). It is just too cute to not show off!  The jacket today was actually a men's coat. I modded the heck out of it to fit my awkward little body...so happy to not have to deal with boobie sculpts! The coat is new from pivaaca and comes with both male and female torso sculpts so it fits virtually any shape (some with more modding than others as shown above).

Get the Look!



Get Little! -  Tiny Tot hud (by Stephanie Leclerc )
Skin- [PF] Elly - Pure/nolash (ltbrow/freck)  (by Mochi Milena )
Shape - I Made it Myself
Lashes - Eyelashes -38- Classy *REDGRAVE* modded (by Viola Leigh )
Eyes - ::UH:: Tsuya eye(Greyishblue)M  (by Umetaro Mayo )
Hair - fri. - Apple - Ash Blonde [from season's hunt -tinted hat- ] ( by Molly Monday )
Jacket - pivaaca Big Loose Knit Jacket *Brown* ( by Trish Blanco )
Sweater & Boots -[C*K] Amber Outfit ( by Candii Destiny )
Jeans - {Dream Doll} Dark Wash; Troublemaker Jeans ( by Giselle Melune )
Missing Teeth Layer - the kid company. tattoo. snaglepuss ( by Emery Dash)

Photo&Logo By: Libby Farleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment