Sunday, November 27, 2011

Midnight Cookie Run

Sadie picture 1

I love my sweeties! I will be the first to admit I have a huge sweet tooth. This chocolate chip cookie was given to me by Lysanderr Resident. He's absolutely adorable and fashionable and let me know he'll be coming out with a kids store for clothes and accessories in the future. Look out for it kiddos! I believe it will be called Broccoli. 

Get The Look!



Get Little! -  Tiny Tot hud (by Stephanie Leclerc )
Skin- .::Mother Goose's::.  ( by Milok Hermit )
Shape - I Made it Myself !
Eyes - ::UH:: Tsuya eye(Greyishblue)M  (by Umetaro Mayo )
Hair - Amacci Hair Janine ~ Pearl Platinum  ( by Carina Larsen )
Dress - Reek - Classic Tee - Eggplant  ( by Riq Graves )
Jacket - AOHARU_MilitaryCapeCoat_Black ( by michang Pichot )
Scarf - *-* Royal Pain *-* Royal Elmo Snowsuit Scarf ( by Faye Easterling )
Tights - =IZUMIYA=Color Tights/Orange ( by Izumi Homewood )
Boots - :>Inner Peace<: Be Friends UGGs Boot [Modded] ( by Riley Sapphire )
Milk Mustache - -RC- Messy Eater Milk Mustache ( by Redd Columbia )
Cookie - Choco.Chip Cookie (wear)  ( by Lysanderr Resident )
Butt & Feet Alpha - -G[b]R- Cindy's Invisibutt & feet  ( by Cindy Lu )

Photo By : Katiecue Wood
Logo By : Libby Farleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment