Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Gobble Gobble!

Sadie Nov 7

Thanksgiving is sneakin' up on us, so I thought I'd whip out something fun and themed today! So, I know...Thanksgiving is all about blessing and abundance, and I find myself distracted from the meaning of Thanksgiving with the cuteness of this Turkey Costume from Turducken! Everything about this outfit just makes me burst with the warm fuzzies, from its comfy warm fuzzy texture, to the little feather layers on the chest and arms. The beak has a little white elastic string over the cheek for added realism. So so cute. This is definitely a Thanksgiving indulgence for me.

Gobble Gobble,
Sadie

Get The Look!




Get Little! -  Tiny Tot hud (by Stephanie Leclerc )
Skin- [PF] Elly - Pure/nolash (ltbrow/freck)  (by Mochi Milena )
Shape - I Made it Myself !
Lashes - Eyelashes -38- Classy *REDGRAVE* modded (by Viola Leigh )
Eyes - ::UH:: Tsuya eye(Greyishblue)M  (by Umetaro Mayo )
Hair -[e] Comfort - Blonde 04 ( by Elikapeka Tiramisu )
Complete Costume - Turducken - Turkey Costume ( by Alkatraz Constantine )

Photo&Logo By: Libby Farleigh 

No comments:

Post a Comment