Monday, November 14, 2011

Barefoot Bunny Stroll

Sadie Nov 4

I know it's gettin' a little closer to Thanksgiving in the states and Christmas, but I was feelin' more like bein' a bunny today. My favorite favorite FAVORITE part of this outfit is the toesies. Maitreya bare feet resize really well. They go way smaller than even shown in the picture, which is too small for my AV. these feeties actually go smaller than the ankle which makes it look like a feetie sticking out of skinny jeans with normal jeans/ leggings. they can also be worn under a pants cuff like so. I cannot even tell you how stinkin' cute these look in person. Every time I wander around with no shoesies and these, I get at least 3 or 4 compliments on how cute they are. I recommend them for adults and kids alike -so- much cuter than system feet.

Get the Look!



Get Little! -  Tiny Tot hud (by Stephanie Leclerc )
Skin- [PF] Elly - Pure/nolash (ltbrow/freck)  (by Mochi Milena )
Shape - I Made it Myself !
Lashes - Eyelashes -38- Classy *REDGRAVE* modded (by Viola Leigh )
Eyes - ::UH:: Tsuya eye(Greyishblue)M  (by Umetaro Mayo )
Hair - ::Exile:: Miu:Vanilla [back pieces i made transparent for hood]  ( by Kavar Cleanslate )
Hoodie & Facepaint - Turducken - Bunny Hoody  ( by Alkatraz Constantine )
Skirt - *Aura's* Arianna REGULAR Flexi Skirt from Arianna Outfit ( by Aura Milev )
Jeans - {Dream Doll} Grey Wash; Flare ( by Giselle Melune )
Feeties - Maitreya Gold * Bare Foot Flat (sml)  ( by Onyx LeShelle )
Bunny -HPMD* SleepyRabbit  S -- with Cuddle AO -- ( by Sasaya Kayo )
Butt Hider Alpha - -G[b]R- Cindy's Invisibutt & feet ( by Cindy Lu )

Photo&Logo By: Libby Farleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment