Thursday, November 17, 2011

New Look For Sadie!

SadieMarie 1


I thought it was time for a change (and I aged Sadie down a year), so here is the new look! I absolutely love Mother Goose, and the fabulous creator, milok hermit, must have about a zillion lucky boards up at her store for people who can't afford nice skins (or just want to snag extras for a change too). So I went for a younger look....took some modding of the shape to give Sadie a fuller face, but here we have her. The Hair is one of Maddox Dupont's latest for women call Tiva. The original hair came with red spikes coming out of the side buns that were a bit more high fashion so I made them transparent. The finished result definitely reminded me of a geisha girl, so I paired it with this adorable kimono a friend made for me a while back. Nefertiti Kimagawa is a very talented couture designer, and her talent and skill desfinately shows in this adorable pink kimono. Thanks Neffy!

Style Credits After The Break!




Get Little! -  Tiny Tot hud (by Stephanie Leclerc )
Skin- .::Mother Goose's::.  ( by Milok Hermit )
Shape - I Made it Myself !
Lashes - Eyelashes -38- Classy *REDGRAVE* modded (by Viola Leigh )
Eyes - ::UH:: Tsuya eye(Greyishblue)M  (by Umetaro Mayo )
Hair - .::MADesigns HAIR::. ~ TIVA ~ Light Blonde VII ( by Maddox Dupont )
Kimono - Neffy's Sadie Kimono ( by Nefertiti Kimagawa )

Photo&Logo By: Libby Farleigh 

No comments:

Post a Comment