Monday, November 7, 2011

Feelin' Playful

SadieBlog12 

Been having a bit of net issues that made my SL sort of impossible for the last few days, so here we are with a fun little look now that everything is running a little better! I used to -love- Sesame Street when I was little, so when I saw this cute little shirt from Gigglebox, I knew I -had- to get it! there are a couple other shirts at the store that are adorable as well that I might feature sometime in the future. The stripey bunchy socks were from Tokidoki in a gacha. Most of them were more vintage looking for adults, but a couple colorful ones in there and this one just happened to work perfect!

Happy Monday

Get The Look!



Get Little! -  Tiny Tot hud (by Stephanie Leclerc )
Skin- [PF] Elly - Pure/nolash (ltbrow/freck)  (by Mochi Milena )
Shape - I Made it Myself
Lashes - Eyelashes -38- Classy *REDGRAVE* modded (by Viola Leigh )
Eyes - ::UH:: Tsuya eye(Greyishblue)M  (by Umetaro Mayo )
Hair - ""D!va"" Hair "Moe" (Cat's eye) (by Marisa Kira )
Shirt - -G[b]R- Tshirt ~Sesame Street ( by Cindy Lu )
Jacket - Nylon parka_violet (with prim)  ( by mappy Handrick )
Shorts - CCC Makayla Shorts from Makayla Outfit ( by Chelsea Grigg )
Socks -(TokiD) vintage socks 12 -Gacha- ( by Maya Levane )
Shoes - CCC Toddler Plain White Velcro Shoes ( by Chelsea Grigg )
Necklace - *LC* C - Gummi Bear Necklace NomNom ( by Lacie Chambers )
Booty Alpha -  -G[b]R- Cindy's Invisibutt & feet (by Cindy Lu )

Photo&Logo By: Libby Farleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment