Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sadie Blog 02 11-24-2011

For those of you not from the United States, Thanksgiving is all about....turkey! While I absolutely love to stuff my face on this day, there is much more to the holiday than food. Thanksgiving to me is all about family, and realizing how many things in your life you have to be thankful for. I know in my SL there have been people that have left a big footprint on my heart even if things didn't work out so well, and I am thankful for every single person who has shaped who I am and where I've been since joining this crazy world. In RL I have more to be thankful for than I've even paid attention to. It's amazing , when you look around, how many things you have that you would be lost without....how many people....how many opportunities. So I take this moment for this post as a giant THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!

Love,
Sadie

P.S. HAPPY THANKSGIVING! (now go feast!)

Get The Look!




Get Little! -  Tiny Tot hud (by Stephanie Leclerc )
Skin- .::Mother Goose's::.  ( by Milok Hermit )
Shape - I Made it Myself !
Eyes - ::UH:: Tsuya eye(Greyishblue)M  (by Umetaro Mayo )
Hair - tram  A329 hair / shell ( by moca Loup )
Outfit & Accessories : [C*K] Gobbles Outfit ( by Candii Destiny)

Photo By : the lovely Kylei Benoir ( I love you chickadee )
Logo By : Libby Farleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment