Monday, October 31, 2011

Little Punkin'

SadieBlog1 

I am so in love with this little outfit I found at Baby Pie! The outfit comes with a couple different options for mix and match ability. The jeans that came with it were super cute with a little patch on the leg, and it also came with an adorable pair of flats! I'm wearing the funky tights and boots combo. I'm so addicted to the colors that all tie in! I recommend you head on over to Baby Pie and take a look yourself! The sweater took a bit of modding to fit the Tiny Tot hud, but I love the result. cozy and colorful! I love fall :)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 

-Sadie


Style Credits After The Break <3




Get the Look!

Get Little! -  Tiny Tot hud (by Stephanie Leclerc )
Skin- [PF] Elly - Pure/nolash (ltbrow/freck)  (by Mochi Milena )
Shape - I Made it Myself
Lashes - Eyelashes -38- Classy *REDGRAVE* modded (by Viola Leigh )
Eyes - ::UH:: Tsuya eye(Greyishblue)M  (by Umetaro Mayo )
Hair - ""D!va""Hair "Risa2"(Cat's eye)  (by Marisa Kira )
Outfit & Boots - *Baby Pie* Maple Outfit (by Gabrielle Gregory )
Face Paint- Cheek Art - Orange Butterfly (by Marianne McCann )
Pumpkin Mouthie - <(wonderkidz)! Pumpkin Peep (by Harmonie Wonder )
Booty Alpha -  -G[b]R- Cindy's Invisibutt & feet (by Cindy Lu )

Photo&Logo By: Libby Farleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment